Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finish Line

It looks like we'll make it to week 39 tomorrow, and the scheduled c-section! I wasn't too sure if we would, but the girls seem to be cooperating so far. We're feeling excited and anxious all at once--and so many other emotions, too. We can't wait to post names, pictures, and thoughts about the birth of our twin girls over the next few days! So stay tuned...

6 comments:

Golf Girl said...

Betsy,

I will be praying for all 5 of you tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures of my new cousins.

Anna

Aunt Marce said...

Wow! 39 weeks of answered prayers and just one more day to go until we get to meet your new little daughters. Prayers continue for all of you and those who will be caring for you and the girls at the hospital. Can't wait to see you all very soon.

Jenn said...

We can't wait to meet your beautiful twins! We'll be praying for a healthy and safe delivery for all.

Anonymous said...

Ditto your Mom and sister. I keep checking and every time I see your mom's name on my caller ID I think she has news.

Those two little girls are so lucky. God Bless you all.
Aunt Pat

The McClains said...

You are in our prayers! We can't wait to see photos and learn the twin's names!

Julie Thompson said...

Betsy,

That is a huge accomplishment! It's a blessing for any pregnant mom to make it to 39 weeks, but especially with two! I'm excited to see your photos, etc.

God Bless,
Jules (Bollinger)