Friday, May 7, 2010

Ellen & Sophie: Side by side

Here's the first close-up of Sophie (on the right) and Ellen (on the left). The reports I've been hearing from the proud grandparents are true -- they are so adorable!

I need to check some family baby photos, but I think Sophie looks like Betsy as a newborn. Can someone back me up on that? And Ellen looks like Corinne as a newborn. In fact, I see that Ellen has her arm raised. Anyone remember this photo?


OK, enough commentary. My instructions were just to upload the photo ...

7 comments:

Calley said...

Just beautiful! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet them in person!

Golf Girl said...

So cute!! Do we know if they are identical yet?

Anna

Aunt Marcey said...

The consensus thus far is "not identical."

The Brooks Family said...

They are absolutely beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! So excited to see pictures and hear that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about these two! Love to all...

Anonymous said...

Love the picts. Thanks Aunt Marcey. Comments are ok
Aunt Pat

The McClains said...

They are beautiful girls! We can't wait to watch them grow. Marcey - Thanks for the great blogging that you are doing for Betsy! We are so happy to stay informed.