Saturday, May 22, 2010

Super Girl

That's our girl, Little C! Who is actually Big C now that we have babies to compare her to:) It's amazing how huge she looks to us now. She is one sweet girl, though, that is for sure. We've had a week of rain, rain and more rain here and yet Corinne still managed to make it to the park every day in between raindrops. She's been one very busy girl! And despite being super tired she has found a new wake-up time of 6:45am (way earlier than ever before in her young life)...and unfortunately coinciding most days with her sisters getting up and taking their first bottle of the day. Plus, every day we've had a grandma (or two) plus Aunt Marcey, and people dropping off dinner and visiting some of those days, as well. Yep, Corinne has been in the thick of all the activity. But she's taken it all in stride. She's our super girl!

2 comments:

aunt laura said...

Hooray for making it to the park everyday between the raindrops. I was thinking of Little C today when I was running at Chrissy Field, outside at Alta Plaza park & Golden Gate Park. I can't wait to take her to all of these places.

Aunt Marce said...

Give Corinne a hug and kiss for me. I miss her!